Lania, 200 year old 3 Bedroom house, good condition.€314,000
Listing type: For Sale
Plot Size 215 m2
Living Area 150 m2
Property type: Houses, Semi-detached houses, Villas
Parking off road
A rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented traditional house located in the village of Lania. The house has three bedrooms and a first floor terrace with magnificent views of the village, surrounding hills and mountains. The property is accessed by traditional style gates leading to colourful walled courtyard. The house has been restored and maintained to an extremely high level offering a wealth of original character and style.
Lania is a picturesque village located approx 20 minutes from the seaside town of Limassol and half way between the sea and the Troodos Mountains.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Total covered area: 150 sqm
- Plot: 215 sqm
- Title deeds available
- Ground Floor
- The living room (5MX5MX5m) has a wood burning fireplace and boasts traditional character such as a wooden post and exposed beams.
- The well fitted kitchen/dining room (5 M X 5 M X 5 M) incorporates features such as an original stone arch across the room.
- From the courtyard there is a separate access to a self contained double bedroom and bathroom
- First Floor
- There are two large double bedrooms both with separate direct access to the bathroom.
- There is a first floor terrace offering spectacular views of the surrounding countryside
- There is a private large courtyard full a variety of beautiful flowers and plants such as bougainvillea, jasmine, an orange tree and a fully grown grape vine. There is also a working restored traditional Greek oven.
Lania, 200 year old 3 Bedroom house, good condition.