Cyprus makes sense having been ranked safest country in the European Union, and the fifth safest country in the world.
Cyprus the safest country in the European Union, and the fifth safest country in the world.
Cyprus is an attractive place to do business and a unique place to reside. Real Estate in Cyprus has proven increasingly popular to foreign investors which consist of 25% of the island’s investors. These individuals, looking to invest through Real Estate, take advantage of Cyprus’:
• Unique strategic location
• Enviable Mediterranean lifestyle
• Efficient EU Citizenship and Permanent Residency Programmes
• Excellent infrastructure and first-rate tourism infrastructure
• High standards of healthcare and education
• Modern airports with connections to all major destinations
• The most favourable incentives in the area of taxation
o Zero transfer fees
o 5% reduced vat policy for first property purchase
o Zero inheritance tax
o Lowest tax regime in the EU (12,5%)
Significant gas reserves in Cyprus’ exclusive economic zone and the creation of the largest European casino in Cyprus will contribute significantly toward the growth of the island’s economy, and will attract a high net worth individuals and tourism.